No more teachers. No more books!!!
If school is out, then Uncorked’s camps are in! With us, your kids can take a culinary vacation where their journey will teach them how to cook, eat healthy, and leverages all those math, reading and science skills they’ve been slaving away at all year—in the kitchen.
Our Kids & Teens Camps are designed to work as a summer or holiday activity for children ages 7 through 17. During the summer each camp session is 1 week long, Monday through Friday. Holiday camps are run on a drop in basis and the schedule varies based on when the holidays fall.
At Uncorked Kitchen, camps sessions are tailored to help kids and teens use their summer to discover something new or grow their already piqued interest in food. Creating healthy meals, where food comes from, as well as the importance of nutritious foods are all part of the Uncorked camp experience. And if that’s not enough, at the end of each day of camp, students take their delicious creations home to feed the family (serving a family of three to four).
Our goal is to ensure that the meal and moments that are being created ignite a passion for cooking and fun. Imagination. New friends. And, great food are all waiting for your kids!
- We will provide imaginative, entertaining cooking classes with fresh, seasonal ingredients, imaginative ideas, new friends, and talented (patient) chef instructors.
- We will tailor our events to help these budding chefs learn and grow their confidence in the kitchen while cooking up fun.
- Our camps and menus are designed specifically for the skill level of each age group. Whether your young chef is new to the kitchen, ready to learn proper knife skills, or wants to compete in a Jr. Iron Chef Challenge, Uncorked Kitchen has the right class for your budding chef.
- Each child/teen will leave with a dish to share at home with their families, and most important, the pride in knowing that they are responsible for providing and creating food for their family.
The finer details
- All events are led by a chef instructor
- Max attendance is 16 (Camps fill up fast!)
- All camp weeks revolve around a pre-planned theme
- Essential kitchen safety will be taught along with culinary skills
- Tuition will be pro-rated for enrollment after the start of a camp week as long as there is space available
- Does your child have an allergy? Read more here
- Call us to request a 10% discount for any additional siblings enrolled during the same camp week