Kids are cooks too!
When it comes to your kids, we want to offer them the same opportunities to share in the creation and enjoyment of food as any of our adults guests..
Our Kids & Teens Classes are designed to work as an extra-curricular activity for children 6 through 17. Classes are run in 5 week sessions with one class per week.
At Uncorked Kitchen, class courses are tailored to help young chefs grow their confidence in the kitchen while educating them about how to create healthy meals, where food comes from, as well as the importance of eating nutritious foods. And, at the end of each class, students proudly take their delicious creations home to share with the family (serving a family of three to four).
Our goal is to ensure that the meal and moments that are being created ignite a passion for cooking and fun. Imagination. New friends. And, great food are all waiting for your kids in our kitchen.
- We will provide imaginative, entertaining cooking classes with fresh, seasonal ingredients, imaginative ideas, new friends, and talented (patient) chef instructors
- We will tailor our events to help these budding chefs learn and grow their confidence in the kitchen while cooking up fun.
- Our classses and menus are designed specifically for the skill level of each age group. Whether your young chef is new to the kitchen, ready to learn proper knife skills, or wants to compete in a Jr. Iron Chef Challenge, Uncorked Kitchen has the right class for your budding chef.
- Each child/teen will leave with a dish to share at home with their families, and most important, the pride in knowing that they are responsible for providing and creating food for their family.
The finer details
- All events are led by a chef instructor
- Max attendance is 16 (Classes fill up fast)
- All events revolve around a themed menu
- Essential kitchen safety will be taught along with culinary skills
- Tuition will be pro-rated for enrollment after the start of the session as long as there is space
- Does your child have an allergy? Read more here
- 10% discount for any additional siblings enrolled during the same 5 week class session